Thursday, December 24, 2009

My feelings and reactions when...


My feelings and reaction when I received the letter that confirm my posting to SST, I simply lost for words.I can't believe it at first,i was constantly checking with my parents to see if I am dreaming. Without a shadow of doubt, i was posted to SST. HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I was over the moon,but that didn't lasted long. I checked with my friends to see if they are posted there too,but they weren't. Thats when my emotions come to be like the weather. They are all mixed up,I was so confused, just like the unpredictable weather.I still chose SST as I really liked it there. Now, I can't wait to start school.

Source: http://media.photobucket.com/image/excited/spenwah/excited.jpg


This is exactly how i feel when i received the letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment