Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Team Building Challenge-Personal Reflection

I understand that "Excellence" isn't something always there. It will only be there if you put in effort to make it come true. "Forging Excellence" is putting in effort to make something "Excellent". The strength I think I possessed that can help me achieve excellence is the way I handle things calmly and seriously. I think I must be more patience in the things I am doing and not so rash in everything. If I can cultivate these attributes or attitudes, I think I am definitely able to excel in the things I do. I can contribute to my class success by doing what I am supposed to do and to remind my fellow classmates to do what they are supposed to do. But we all havr one thing in common., and it is to follow the school rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment